Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Little Ass (or three)


Yesterday, on the pretense of helping Harry install a beautiful stained glass window for our friends Larry and Dick, I visited with their three miniature donkeys, Molly, Misty and Star. (yes, I did help with the installation - we did that first).

Here are a few pictures of the little girls, along with their friend, a sweet black poodle named Woody.





















And now, after that little break, I must go out and clean out The Rig. I spoke with Casey this morning, explained the situation, and we've made arrangements for me to bring it back this evening, after Harry gets off work. Casey has actually been pretty decent to deal with throughout this whole thing - he says he's going to refund the mileage I didn't use, and that I should take The Rig back out this fall sometime, after things are all settled down. I didn't tell him about Star's discomfort with the RV - but maybe, by then, things will be different.

I'll admit to a few tears this morning, thinking that right now I would have been looking at my beloved ocean.

Onward and upward.

1 comment:

  1. More adventures await - just not the ones you had planned!

    ReplyDelete